Template:Nihongo is the Japanese version of the board game that is called The Game of Life in North America. Unlike The Game of Life, the player starts in his toddler years and has to go to elementary school, junior high school, and high school before being allowed to either go to university or start his career. However, the board game has been updated numerous times like its North American counterpart. It was released in 1967 by a toy company called Takara. It has been enjoyed by Japanese boys and girls for generations.
The game has been adapted for the Famicom, the Super Famicom, the Nintendo 64 and the PlayStation. Most of them are considered to be electronic board games while RPG Jinsei Game functions more like a role playing game with a post-industrial theme.
- Bakushou!! Jinsei Gekijou (1988)
- Bakushou!! Jinsei Gekijou 2 (1991)
- Bakushou!! Jinsei Gekijou 3 (1991)
- Aa Yakyū Jinsei Icchokusen (1992)
- RPG Jinsei Game (1993)
Super Famicom AdaptationsEdit
- Daibakushou Jinsei Gekijou - Dokidoki Seishun (1993)
- Daibakushou Jinsei Gekijou - Ooedo Nikki (1994)
- Super Jinsei Game (1994)
- Super Jinsei Game 2 (1995)
- Super Jinsei Game 3 (1996)